Financial planning & Analysis manager
We are looking for an Financial planning & analysis manager. Our client is active in the food business. The aim of this company is to be the leader in the nutrition research and education. They strive for the finest, high-quality products.
In the role of financial planning & analysis manager you are there to help increasing the company’s efficiency and profitability, increasing their financial consciousness in day-to-day decision making and delivering financial wellness for the company.
The main responsibilities that will be given are
- Primary responsible for the governance cycle: planning & reporting;
- Preparing of the short and long term financial planning in collaborating with the leadership team;
- Formulating of the annual budgets, analyzing progress and planning of the financial forecasts. In collaborations with different business units;
- Make an in-depth analysis and accounting variance between last year and current year;
- Report the results and recommendations to the leadership team for efficiency improvements that leads to cost reduction, credit earnings and streamlining operations;
- Correct and timely reporting on financial situation to the leadership team;
- Proactive co-operate with all the teams to ensure continuous financial awareness.
What do you need to make this job a success
- Excited about having a career in the nutrition and wellness;
- You have strong quantitative abilities and a significant analytical skill set, you love to solve a lot of complex problems and ‘get to the bottom of things’.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant analytical experience;
- Experience with SAP/BI/advanced computer software skills;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in finance;
- Professional qualification such as CA/CPA/CFA or equivalent.
- You are strong in technical problem solving based on expertise and experience, and a strong commitment to efficiently achieve high quality results;
- You are thoughtful, persevering and self-disciplined to achieve accurate and detailed work;
- You are someone who sees technical problems arise and has quickly come up with a solution;
- You are a highly precise worker, who remains skeptical while respecting authority;
- You are accurate, reserved, imaginative and seeks a high level of technical expertise;
- You are detail-oriented and conservative, with a preference for high quality and technical expertise.
Annual salary between €55.000 and €60.000
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact us. An assessment is part of the application procedure.