Our client is a purpose led health and wellness organization that “champions a more equitable world.” They believe that nutrition and wellness should be available and accessible to all.
Oud client delivers this purpose in Europe through a network of different (B2B) customers, ranging from Retail to Industry to Food Service to distributors.
The Junior Accountant is primarily responsible for handling the day to day accounting operations and supports monthly closing, collaborating with the global company Shared Service Centre.
Supports effective and efficient accounting for the total operations in the Rotterdam office, as well as for local operations in other parts of the European region:
- Performs daily accounting functions for company operations
- Supports monthly closing and preparation of audit schedules.
- Supports recording and reconciling of intercompany transactions and recharge to related entities.
- Supports preparation of periodic tax and statistics filings
- Collaborates with global Shared Service Centre.
- Other duties as assigned
- Up-to-date Accounting: Accounting is fully up-to-date and compliant, with full collaboration of the global Shared Service Centre, Sales team and Customer Services team
Supports Effective and Efficient Accounting: monthly closings, periodic tax and statistics filings, and annual closings within the European. You will spend about 30% of your time on administrative work. In addition, the remaining time (70%) will be focused on optimization and improvement of the finance processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Passionate about a purpose driven career in nutrition and wellness
- Sense for numbers, accounting skills
- Detail-oriented, structured and accurate
Expericence, Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent in English
- Studies and experience in (international) Finance
- Experience with SAP Finance is preferred
- Exposure to multinational company expectations and standards is preferred
- Diploma in Accounting
- Temporary contract directly with our client
- After the temporary contract there is the intention to provide a fixed contract
- Regio Rotterdam
- Vast dienstverband bij opdrachtgever
- Tijdelijk contract opdrachtgever
- Financiele administratie (algemeen)