Vacature Hoofd Administratie/controller
In the Rotterdam region we have a vacancy for a Head of Administration/Controller. In this role you have the responsibility and control of the financial accounting (department) and tax affairs and providing strategic and operational financial leadership for the business. Preparation of the monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts for the businesses at strict deadlines.
1. Production of monthly management accounts to Group deadlines and in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
2. Supervision of Accounting functions and two staff, covering purchase ledger, payroll and cashier functions
3. Day to day running of accounting function, including input to and control of books of prime entry including purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll, cash management and forecasting
4. Control of nominal ledger
5. Control of fixed asset register
6. Preparation of control account reconciliations
7. Preparation of accrual and prepayment journal entries
8. Production of VAT returns, including Intrastat
9. Maintenance of agents’ commission system
10. preparation of annual budgets and annual statutory accounts
11. preparation of year-end schedules
12. Full responsibility for liaison with tax office and preparing tax reconciliations
13. Providing statistical HR- data and analysis/review of this data. Administration of HR data, advising management on HR issues originated by law
14. Management of information, forecasting & planning and Review
15. Management and completion of the forecasting process (QPR updates) & Budgeting process and responsible for ensuring forecasts and budgets are completed on time and input into FDC.
16. Lead by example as a member of the management team of Rotork BV and show positive attitude and drive to improve the business
• Education: accounting, finance or equivalent (e.g. HBO or Bachelor/Master);
• At least 5 years experience in a senior financial role;
• Commercial exposure to business issues with a specific fiscal impact; e.g. assessment of credit risk, viability of vendors, quality of outside advisers;
• Experience in installing finance and related systems;
• Experience with (Internal) audits of group companies;
• Good excel skills, must be highly computer literate, AX experience is a plus;
• Self motivated with an action and completion orientation;
• Experience of staff supervision;
• Fluency in Dutch and English.